Van Halen Rehearsal Videos
I found these videos someone took of the rehearsal for the upcoming Van Halen tour. Wolfgang seems to hold his own. I hope he has some fun, but not too much fun. I'll admit, I am disappointed that Michael Anthony isn't there. It's probably better Wolfgang is there anyway. Maybe that will keep the "after concert parties" tame knowing there is a 16 year old running around. Remember the brown M&Ms incident? Sounds like Van Halen to me. Since they're not coming down to Orlando, I probably will not get to see them. Oh well....
The set list doesn't have any Sammy or Gary songs in it, but it has all of the Dave favorites. Here's the list I found: You Really Got Me, Romeo Delight, Somebody Get Me A Doctor, I'm The One, Mean Street, Unchained, Pretty Woman, Dance The Night Away, Ice Cream Man, Beautiful Girls, [Guitar Solo], So This Is Love?, And The Cradle Will Rock, Everybody Wants Some, I'll Wait, Runnin' With The Devil, Little Guitars, Jamie's Cryin', Atomic Punk, Feel Your Love Tonight, Little Dreamer, Panama, Hot For Teacher, Ain't Talkin' 'About Love. The for the encore: 1984 and Jump.
Most of my favorite songs are in the list. All we are missing is "Summer Nights" (which from my understanding was written with Dave in mind anyway) and "Year to the day" and it would be my own personal Van Halen concert! Besides the fact they are not coming to Orlando, my only problems are that Eddie is not using the old Marshall, nor is he using the Frankenstrat, and Dave still feels the need to wear leather pants. Check out some more pics here. Enjoy the videos!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home