Let the nerdiness begin............
This being the first post, I thought I would start out with a picture of the first project. I will put more updates as I figure out how this web page, blog stuff works. Maybe even some sound and video later on. But right now, just to get things started, here's what the amp looks like in it's finished form. My very own 100W Plexi!
A modified version of a 1969 era Marshall 100W guitar amp. I say modified, because I've done some tweaks to the circuit to try and get the sound I want. Since I'm not really sure how to get where I want with it, it will be a work in progress. I picked this amp, because at one point or another, most of the bands I listen to have played through this amp. When I do this again (notice the WHEN...it's coming), I will go for a 50W since I'm not going to be playing in any Rose Bowl halftime shows.
Labels: Plexi Post #1

5 Comments:
First~!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:06:00 PM
Fir... DOH!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:29:00 PM
When does your cool new master volume pot arrive?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:34:00 AM
we want posts!
we want posts!
we want posts!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:35:00 AM
Ok, I need more nerdiness!! It's been WAAAAY to long since your last post.
Monday, August 06, 2007 7:48:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home